Outside Normal Hours Events
• All axe throwing and escape room reservations made at least 24 hours in advance during regular hours of operation are private to your group. • Private events outside of our regular hours require a minimum 7 day notice. • To schedule a private event outside of regular hours please contact us.
Private Escape Room Events
• A private escape room event requires a minimum of 8 participants booked (while you do need to pay for 8, you don’t have to have that many to play). • Private escape room events last about 1 hour - you will have 60 minutes to try and complete your challenge but we will ask your group to arrive 15 minutes prior to your start time for check in and “briefing” and will keep you about 15 minutes after for “debriefing” (we’ll show you what you missed and make you social media famous with some really cool photo ops).
Private Axe Throwing Event
• A private axe throwing event requires a minimum of 8 participants booked. For each 10 players booked, you will receive one range with two lanes which each have a target. This way, two players are throwing at the same time. • Each range booked will have its very own axepert coach. • Private axe throwing events last 1 hour. About 10 minutes for coaching and the rest for throwing (and competing!).
Rent the game deck
• Have private access to our game deck! • Oversee everything going on in the building! • Pool Table, Darts, and a great place to hang out! • Contact us for details about the game deck!
Prepaid drink tickets
• Event organizer decides the number of drinks each participant can charge to the party's tab. • Anything additional is purchased by guests once they run out of drink tickets. • 18% gratuity is added to the final tab of drink purchased with tickets.
Open Credit Bar
• Event organizer sets up a tab with a credit card. • 18% gratuity is added to the final tab.
A la Carte
• Each participant buys their own drinks as they go.